Grilled Chicken-and-Strawberry Cobb Salad
This is a salad that has everything you need. It's light, refreshing, and satisfying all at the same time.
Light, refreshing, and delicious!
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. lime zest
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 1/2 Honey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 head Romaine Lettuce, torn
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 2 c. Sliced strawberries
- 4 oz. Crumbled feta
- 1 c. cooked peas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced red onion
- Whisk together olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, and honey. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Place romaine in a large bowl and top with chicken, strawberries, feta, peas, avocado, and red onion. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with dressing. Toss and serve immediately.